Saturday, May 19, 2012

My first entry! Welcome to Oishiikitty! o (◡‿◡✿)


Hi everybody  ^^ ,

or everything ⊙︿⊙ *suspicious face* .. lol just kidding , things can´t read right? , wait a minute! robots can! and they are a thing... ⊙▂⊙ well however (what im saying makes no sense)this is my first entry *nervous face* ⊙︿⊙ yay! (●ゝω)ノヽ(∀<●) , so i had this blog since 2009 or 2010? , i can´t remember, but i never used  it because i actually made my blog for a school project so .. yeah , and  my blog had another name . This blog it´s gonna be about random stuff i like and probably stuff you like too , (Anime, K-pop, J-pop, Bloggers,Youtube,Clothe, Style, Hair , Make up) idk! but if you want me to blog about something or you wanna know my opinion,you can  request it and i´ll probably would blog about it (◕‿◕✿).
Im pretty excited about this ヾ(*⌒ヮ⌒*)ゞ , hopefully you´ll enjoy my posts.

Enjoy your  journey in  this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment